One trick pony

“What happened?”

“I thought I saw someone in the window.”


“You mean in the window of our new house, which you are dying to move in with me.”


“I still seriously don’t believe that you actually remember what I said about this Bunglow when we were crossing it on the street. And then you went ahead and actually bought it for me…for us.”


“After 13 years you still think I will not know what is in your heart, dear.”


“I think I under-estimated you Mr. Next CEO when we met for the first time..”


“And now when you know me for the past many years, has that changed your highness's opinion towards her humble servant?”


“Definitely yes, and to top that  you still keep on surprising me. Just if my dad would have said yes to you in the first place and then we would not have been required to keep our relationship in hiding.”


“Not for long my dear, not for very long. The plan is in motion and if everything goes our way then it will be a matter of days now.”


“It would have been already done by now, if not for that stupid old leopard. And what that circus master said, it is blazingly fast and also infamous for killing two of his crew members. All smoke, no fire.”


“In hindsight, I think I would have checked on the animal myself and should not have taken that circus master’s word for it. Neither of that old sinister witch’s.”


“From day one I have had my doubts about her and her son. But you only convinced me as you really liked their leopard idea.”


“When she reached out to you with her plan, for us everything fitted like a glove in hand. It seems like a good way to get rid of your husband and that too without anyone having any inkling about what happened. But that stupid old leo…”


“You think we have kept too much of our trust in that mother son duo?”


“Hmmm…i don’t know, but i seriously don’t like them calling the shots. They came up with a full leopard plan, they even organised for  that leopard and I just contacted the guy and now they are keeping us in the dark about what is their next move after the article publishes…something is definitely off.”


“I still don’t understand why the hell we need this leopard article in the first place.”


“We need this, so when the next attack happens people have something to relate to. And that is how no suspicious finger will be raised towards us.”


“She is evil genius. Sometimes that scares me.”


“I can’t see my son’s mother to be scared of anything. Come here let me tell you something I was circling around.”


“Is it another surprise for me? Mister be done with all yours so I can start with mine.”


“I was thinking to not wait for that sinister witch and her hound like son and take the plunge on our own. What do you say?”


“I am not following.”


“We don’t need them, we can do this on our own. We know the trick and when we know the trick why we are waiting on Madam one-trick-pony.”


“Brilliant, that way we don’t need to make them partners after the good riddance of my husband.”


“So…”


“So..?”


“So, the article is out tomorrow, we will give one week for expectations to be set. And then the plunge will begin. So..that's all my surprises for the evening, now your turn sweetheart and trust me you don’t have to do anything for me, god’s gracing me with you in my life is all the miracle i wanted and sooner that is going to happen. Nothing else in my life will make me happier…”


<<He was so wrong in saying that last thing. CEO’s wife and his lover of past 13 years took something out of her purse and handed over him a positive pregnancy test and smiled.>>


Comments

Popular Posts