Where is my Columbus?

Nothing shines like it use to
nothing blossoms like it use to
am on the brink of being adult
wheres mine 'heart-smile' like it use to

from the play hide and seek
to the dream of searching island
its only you the Columbus
who makes my ship sail dreamland

when i was one
mine eyes glitter like a godly nun
when i was two
wonder why's the sky blue
when i was three
am full of glee
when i was four
people loves to adore
when i was five
nature's beauty make me sigh
when i was six
my teeth gets mix
when i was seven
world like's a heaven
when i was eight
chocolates made my gum aches
when i was nine
always played the game, line
when i was ten
listened the story of Peter Pan

And then I became eleven
no more allowed to visit my heaven
then came twelve which precedes teens
together they made my strong nostalgia weak and lean

Now, at the doorstep of 'I'
i am wondering,

Where is my Columbus
i am waiting on the shore,
with lots of galore,
please tell me, where is he?

Comments

Popular Posts